20% OFF SPRING SALE
USE SPRING20 CODE
1. 20% off full priced sunglasses only available online and in selected Sunglass Hut Stores (AU + NZ). 2. Discount applied at online checkout with code word SPRING20. 3. Stock may vary in store and online. 4. Excludes lay-by purchases, Valentino (Online), CHANEL, Off-White, Oliver Peoples and Maui Jim. 5. Discount is not available on accessories, gift cards or any product other than sunglasses. 6. Offer ends Sunday 28th October 2018 at 11.59pm AEST or while stocks last. 7. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash. 8. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. 9. Offer excludes outlet stores and Myer Concessions. 10. Selected stores include all NSW locations, all VIC locations, Darwin, Brisbane International Airport, Brisbane Domestic Airport, Queen Street Mall, Queenstown, Riccarton, Albany, Rundle Mall, Marion 2, Piccadilly Arcade, Perth International Airport, Booragoon.Shop Now
CALLING ALL STUDENTS:
GET 10% OFF
Students can benefit from 10% Student Discount - and it couldn't be easier.Learn More
Register and verify your student status with UNiDAYS for instant access to your discount.
LUXURY SPRING RACING EXPERIENCE
TERMS & CONDITIONSShop Now
1. The name of the competition is the Sunglass Hut 2018 Luxury Spring Racing Experience (“the Competition”).
2. Information on how to enter the Competition and the entry registration process forms part of these terms and conditions of entry and is the property of the Promoter. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must be aged 18 years or over and residents of Australia, and have a valid personal email account and phone number (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities and agencies connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The Competition commences at 9:00am on 10 October 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on 31 October 2018 (“Competition Period”). All times in these terms and conditions are expressed in the local time of Sydney, Australia.
5. To enter the Competition, during the Competition Period an Eligible Entrant must submit his/her details as required at (https://bit.ly/2OFrXeB) (“Website”).
6. Entrants must be available to attend the Melbourne Cup on 6 November 2018 at Flemington Racecourse at 448 Epsom Road, Flemington, Victoria.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted: (a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these terms and conditions.
8. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or those which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid.
9. A draw will be held on 1 November 2018 at 12.00pm at the Promoter’s offices at 75 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. One (1) winner will be drawn at random to receive the prize. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or if the initial winner fails to claim the prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner’s name and State of residence may be announced via social media and will be published on 1 November 2018 on the Website. By entering this Competition, each Eligible Entrant requests that his/her full address not be published.
11. The winner will be notified via phone and email on 1 November 2018. The prize and respective prize vouchers will be delivered to the winner electronically prior to the event. The winner will be required to respond to the Promoter in order to claim his/her prize via the Promoter’s nominated email address.
12. The prize consists of:
(a) Two (2) general admission passes and tickets to the Stayers Lounge for Melbourne Cup Day on 6 November 2018 at Flemington Racecourse at 448 Epsom Road, Flemington, Victoria. The prize is for tickets only and no travel assistance will be provided by the Promoter, other than travel related items specifically listed in the prize description (valued at $2,400);
(b) One (1) $1,000 Flight Centre voucher (valued at $1,000);
(c) Two (2) night’s, twin shared accommodation at The QT Melbourne at 133 Russell Street, Melbourne as provided by the Promoter on a twin share basis for 5 to 7 November 2018 (valued at $1,040);
(d) One (1) $1000 voucher at Sunglass Hut Australia to be used in-store in Australia on online at sunglasshut.com.au (valued at up to $1,000); and
(e) One (1) $200 voucher at Mecca Maxima to be used in-store at Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima or online at mecca.com.au (valued at $200)
13. One (1) prize will be awarded. The total major prize value is up to $5,640 (including GST).
14. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Each entrant warrants that he/she has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter, and that each submitted entry does not infringe the rights of any third party to the best of their knowledge. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these terms and conditions and the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not respond to a prize notification by 5pm on 2 November 2018, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Any unclaimed prize may be awarded by the Promoter to a reserve entry drawn at the time of the initial prize draw. Any new winner will be notified via phone and email on 2 November 2018 and details of the new winner will be published on the Website on 2 November 2018.
17. The following additional terms and conditions apply to each prize:
a. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions issued by a supplier of a prize.
b. All tickets are valid for the date or period as indicated on the tickets. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the tickets including but not limited to age restrictions, dress codes and behavioral requirements. Tickets are only valid for the day and event they are issued. c. All vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher.
d. The winner may be required to provide a valid credit card to cover incidentals when checking into The QT Melbourne. The winner is solely for responsible for all incidental expenses incurred with respect to the accommodation.
e. All elements of a prize must be taken as provided by the Promoter including time and date. Access to event will be specified within the email notification received from the Promoter.
f. Any costs incurred by the winner or the winner’s guest in attending the event or associated prize winnings, beyond those stipulated in the prize will be at the winner’s expense. No additional spending money, travel, accommodation, insurance or additional entertainment forms part of the prize. g. Any companion of a winner must be 18 years of age.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Unless otherwise nominated, the winner’s prize will be sent to the address held by the Promoter for the entrant.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
20. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s or its agent’s premises, no responsibility is accepted for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit and after they are released to the winners. All prices stated are in Australian dollars and include GST.
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. The: (a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Competition; and (b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a) above, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Competition or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Without limitation on the foregoing, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any costs, loss or damage arising out of any incorrect or inaccurate information, or information provided by the entrant, any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions, any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant, any costs whatsoever associated with use of the prize or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written direction given under applicable regulation and, where necessary, with the approval of the relevant lottery authority.
24. In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value, subject to legislative approval.
25. Any costs associated with entering the Competition and using the prize are the responsibility of the entrant.
27. The Promoter is Luxottica Retail Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 26 000 025 758) of 75 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
28. Each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the entrant’s participation in this Competition has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this Competition.
29. The Competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
30. Neither this Competition, Sunglass Hut nor the Promoter have been endorsed by Victoria Racing Club.
31. The permit numbers for the Competition are New South Wales LTPS/18/28546, South Australia T18/1753, and ACT TP 18/01910.
FREE SHIPPING/FREE RETURNS
Easy sunglass shopping means never having to pay for shipping. So at sunglasshut.com, we provide free standard shipping on every order. Visit our Customer Care page for more details.Learn More
FREE SHIPPING/FREE RETURNS
Easy sunglass shopping means never having to pay for shipping. So at sunglasshut.com, we provide free standard shipping on every order. We also ship to Canada. Visit our Customer Care page for more details.Learn More
NO PAYMENTS + NO INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL IN 6 MONTHS ON PURCHASES OF $99+
Check out with PayPal and choose Bill Me later®See Terms
Subject to credit approval.
Questions about promo codes? Click here for our Coupon Page