1. 50% off selected discounted sunglasses only. 2. Prices as marked. 3. Excludes lay-by purchases, CHANEL, Maui Jim, Dior, Céline, Tom Ford, Oliver Peoples, Tiffany & Co., Oakley goggles and Valentino (online). 4. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. 5. Discount is not available for accessories, gift cards or any product other than sunglasses. 6. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash. 7. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. 8. Offer ends Tuesday 28th January 2020 at 11.59pm AEST or while stock lasts.
Purchase any pair of designer sunglasses and be an IN THE LOOP member to receive a FREE Sunglass Hut Tote. Available in selected stores only. While stocks last.
1. One PVC tote bag is redeemable when you make a purchase of one or more pairs of designer sunglasses in one transaction (“eligible purchase”). 2. Designer sunglasses include Prada, Prada Linea Rossa, Gucci, Bvlgari, Dolce & Gabbana, Tiffany & Co., Tom Ford, Persol, CHANEL, Miu Miu, Celine, Christian Dior, Valentino, Oliver Peoples, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Burberry, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, Coach, Polo and Ralph Lauren. 3. PVC tote bag is available while stocks last and is not transferable for cash. 4. PVC tote bag can only be redeemed in participating Sunglass Hut stores in AU + NZ. 5. Customers who make an eligible purchase online, must redeem offer in a participating Sunglass Hut store by showing this email and their receipt to claim a PVC tote bag.
Participating stores include:
Sunglass Hut Queenstown Pier Combo, Sunglass Hut Riccarton, Sunglass Hut Albany, Sunglass Hut Rundle Mall, Sunglass Hut Marion II Store, Sunglass Hut Warringah Mall, Sunglass Hut Crown Casino Complex, Sunglass Hut QVB, Sunglass Hut Castle Hill, Sunglass Hut Darwin, Sunglass Hut Pacific Fair Shop, Sunglass Hut Chadstone 1, Sunglass Hut Fountain Gate Kiosk, Sunglass Hut Bondi Junction Kiosk, Sunglass Hut Perth Virgin T1, Sunglass Hut Sydney Flagship, Sunglass Hut Emporium, Sunglass Hut Claremont, Sunglass Hut Charlestown, Sunglass Hut Carillon Kiosk, Sunglass Hut Piccadilly Arcade, Sunglass Hut Karrinyup 2, Sunglass Hut Doncaster Shop, Sunglass Hut Chadstone 2, Sunglass Hut Highpoint Shop, Sunglass Hut Brisbane Int Airport, Sunglass Hut Chapel Street 1, Sunglass Hut on Bourke, Sunglass Hut Sydney Domestic Airport, Sunglass Hut Perth International Air, Sunglass Hut Qantas Domestic Airside, Sunglass Hut Centrepoint Sydney, Sunglass Hut Qantas Domestic Air, Sunglass Hut Burwood, Sunglass Hut Syd International Air Landside, Sunglass Hut Booragoon Combo, Sunglass Hut Bunbury, Sunglass Hut Queen Street Mall, Sunglass Hut Civic Centre Kiosk, Sunglass Hut Melbourne Central 3, Sunglass Hut Charlestown
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
Don’t miss out on all the offers and promotions on our stylish selection of shades.
Sunglass Hut Spring Escapades Competition (2019) Terms and Conditions
1. The name of the competition is the “Sunglass Hut Spring Escapades Competition (2019)” (“the Competition”).
2. Information on how to enter the Competition and the entry registration process forms part of these terms and conditions of entry and is the property of the Promoter. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must be aged 18 years or over and residents of Australia (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities and agencies connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The Competition commences at 0:01am on 14 October 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 27 October 2019 (“Competition Period”). All times in these terms and conditions are expressed in the local time of Sydney, Australia.
5. To enter the Competition, during the Competition Period an Eligible Entrant must purchase a pair of sunglasses at a participating Sunglass Hut retail store in Australia or at www.sunglasshut.com.au, sign up to Sunglass Hut’s “In The Loop” or be an existing member of Sunglass Hut’s “In The Loop” and provide the required requested information.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted: (a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these terms and conditions.
7. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or those which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid.
8. There is no limit of entries for each Eligible Entrant.
9. A draw will be held on 28 October 2019 at 10.00am at the Promoter’s offices at 75 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. One (1) winner will be drawn at random to receive the prize. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or if the initial winner fails to claim the prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner’s name and State of residence may be announced via social media and will be published on 29 October 2019 at www.sunglasshut.com.au and in Sunglass Hut’s “In The Loop”. By entering this Competition, each Eligible Entrant requests that his/her full address not be published.
11. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) days of the draw. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated address in Australia. The winner will be required to respond to the Promoter in order to claim his/her prize via the Promoter’s nominated email address.
12. The prize is two (2) pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses as selected by the Promoter (with a combined value of up to $500) and $500 towards a new Spring wardrobe in the form of vouchers or a prepaid Visa card as selected by the Promoter (valued at up to $500).
13. One (1) prize will be awarded in total. The prize is valued at up to $1,000 (including GST). The total prize pool of the Competition is valued at up to $1,000.
14. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Each entrant warrants that he/she has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter, and that each submitted entry does not infringe the rights of any third party to the best of their knowledge. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these terms and conditions and the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not respond to a prize notification by 5pm on 29 January 2020, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Any unclaimed prize may be awarded by the Promoter to a reserve entry drawn at the time of the initial prize draw. Any new winner will be notified via phone and in writing on 30 January 2020 and details of any new winner will be published on 30 January 2020 at www.sunglasshut.com.au and in Sunglass Hut’s “In The Loop”.
17. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions issued by a supplier of a prize including but not limited to the conditions stipulated by the provider of any voucher or prepaid Visa card that may included as part of the prize.
18. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Competition, including without limitation a prize and that participation in the Competition and/or using a prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Unless otherwise nominated, the winner’s prize will be sent to the address held by the Promoter for the entrant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
21. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s or its agent’s premises, no responsibility is accepted for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit and after they are released to the winner. All prices stated are in Australian dollars and include GST.
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
23. The: (a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Competition; and (b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a) above, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Competition or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Without limitation on the foregoing, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any costs, loss or damage arising out of any incorrect or inaccurate information, or information provided by the entrant, any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions, any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant, any costs whatsoever associated with use of the prize or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
24. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written direction given under applicable regulation and, where necessary, with the approval of the relevant lottery authority.
25. In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value, subject to legislative approval.
26. Any costs associated with entering the Competition and using the prize are the responsibility of the entrant.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
29. The Promoter is Luxottica Retail Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 26 000 025 758) of 75 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
30. Each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the entrant’s participation in this Competition has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this Competition.
31. The Competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
32. The permit number for the Competition is New South Wales LTPS/19/38805.