The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
!You can only compare four frames.
Please remove a frame before adding another.
Product added to cart. View Cart
Product added to Wish List. View Wish List
By clicking here you agree with our terms
Our Virtual Mirror lets you try on different styles without going to the store. Save of photo of your favorites and even share with friends.
ADD TO BAG
Add to favorites
Store LocatorFind a store near you
Log in to your account
Create a username
Thanks for sharingDone
TRY ON THE STYLES THAT
SUIT YOUR FACE SHAPE
AT THE VERY BEST.
Forgot your password?
Your password has been successfully reset.
Please check your email inbox for your temporary password.
Forgot your password?
Sign In LOGOUT
New Customer?Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in
The future's so bright with sunglass hut
- Easily save addresses and payment methods for future orders
- Track and manage orders from the web or mobile phone
- Get exclusive access to special offers, promotions & insider previews
- Save your favorite shades to your personal wishlist & share with family & friends
- Dish on must-have sunglasses & write a review for others to read
Enter promotional code 50OFFWKND at checkout.
* Save up to 50% off original price on select sale styles. Offer valid online only. For a limited time only. While supplies last. Certain brand exclusions may apply. Brand exclusions include Costa, Maui Jim, Tiffany & Co., Dior and Tom Ford. Offer not valid on previous purchases. Offer expires February 8, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST
Sunglass Care - FAQs | Official Sunglass Hut Online Store
- How should I care for my sunglasses?
- How can I order accessories and/or cleaning supplies?
- What if I need my sunglasses adjusted?
- What number do I call if I need to repair my sunglasses?
Keeping your sunglasses clean with help them - and you - look great and perform well. However, premium sunglasses and especially their lenses require careful treatment. Improper care can damage lenses, resulting in scratches or haziness, which in turn may cause eyestrain.
So, the best way to clean your sunglasses is by gently rubbing them with a lens cleaning cloth and a liquid cleaner specifically designed for eyewear lenses, or with a pre-moistened lens towelette. It's also a good idea to occasionally bring them into a Sunglass Hut store for a complimentary in-store cleaning and adjustment. Find a store near you.
To avoid damage, never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, which can grind dust and fibers into lenses and leave scratches. Also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings. Glass cleaners especially are highly corrosive and can damage your lenses quickly. They are not designed for use on the non-glass lens materials used in sunglasses.
While none of these products will do immediate apparent damage to your senses, over time and with repetition, the damage will become visible.
We're in the process of adding accessories and cleaning supplies to our online product catalog. In the meantime, please call us to order over the phone. You can reach us at 1.800.SUNGLAS (1.800.786.4527) Monday-Friday 8AM-9PM EST; Saturday, 8AM-6PM EST, Sunday 1PM-6PM EST.
Keep your sunglasses in top condition by using our complimentary in-store cleaning and adjustment services. Find a store near you.
If you have Maui Jim sunglasses, please call 1-888-628-4546.
If you have Oakley sunglasses, please call 1-800-431-1439.
If you have Ray-Ban sunglasses, please call 1-800-343-5594.
If you have any other brands that need a repair, please call 1-800-SUNGLAS and our agents will be more than happy to assist you in getting the correct number you need.