|Sydney||5-7 business days||Free|
|Other Capital Cities||5-7 business days||Free|
|Regional areas||5-7 business days||Free|
!You can only compare four frames.
Please remove a frame before adding another.
Product added to cart. View Cart
Product added to Wish List. View Wish List
By clicking here you agree with our terms
Our Virtual Mirror lets you try on different styles without going to the store. Save of photo of your favorites and even share with friends.
Log in to your account
Create a username
Thanks for sharingDone
TRY ON THE STYLES THAT
SUIT YOUR FACE SHAPE
AT THE VERY BEST.
LAY-BY TERMS AUSTRALIA
OFFERED IN STORES ONLY(a) The Purchase Total must be the Minimum Spend or more.
(b) The Purchaser must pay the Initial Deposit on the Lay-by Date.
(c) The Purchaser must pay the balance of the Purchase Total before the expiration of the Lay-by Term.
(d) The Purchaser can terminate this agreement at any time during the Lay-by Term either orally or in writing on the basis that a Termination Fee will apply.
(e) If the Purchaser terminates this agreement, the Supplier will refund all Monies Paid to the Purchaser after deducting the Termination Fee upon receiving notice of termination from the Purchaser.
(f) The Supplier may terminate this agreement: (i) upon receiving notice from the Purchaser that they wish to cancel the Lay-by; or (ii) upon the expiry of the Lay-by Term. The Supplier will refund all Monies Paid to the Purchaser after deducting the Termination Fee.
(g) All refunds will be made using the same method the Purchaser used to make its payment(s).
(h) Only full-price product can be purchased via Lay-by method (excludes discounted product).
DEFINITIONSInitial Deposit: 20% of the Purchase Total.
Monies Paid: all money made as a payment including Initial Deposit.
Termination Fee: (i) the Initial Deposit; or (ii) if the lay-by is cancelled within 21 days of the Lay-by Date 10% of the Purchase Total; or (iii) if a nominated cancellation fee is provided below, the nominated amount.
Nominated cancellation fee: 20% of the Purchase Total.
Lay-by Date: the date the lay-by order is placed.
Lay-by Term: 8 weeks from the Lay-by Date.
Minimum Spend: at least AUD$50.
Purchaser: the consumer who enters into this agreement.
Purchase Total: being the total value of the goods the subject of this agreement.
Supplier: Sunglass World Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 066 329 931).
LAY-BY TERMS NEW ZEALAND
OFFERED IN STORES ONLY1. Sunglass Hut offers lay-bys at all stores in New Zealand.
2. Lay-bys are only available on full-priced products with a minimum price of $50.
3. The initial deposit for a lay-by is 20% of the total product price.
4. The cancellation fee is 20% of the total product price.
5. The lay-by period is for a maximum of 60 days from the date the lay-by is made.
6. The remainder of the product price must be paid at the store where the lay-by was made before the lay-by expires.
7. You may cancel your lay-by at any time before you take possession of the product. You can do this by notifying the Sunglass Hut store where you made the lay-by that you wish to cancel. The cancellation fee will apply.
8. Where a lay-by has expired and you have not paid the remainder of the product price, you will be contacted. After the lay-by expiry date the lay-by will be automatically cancelled and the cancellation fee will apply.
9. If you cancel your lay-by or your lay-by expires, you must go into the store where you made the lay-by where you will be given a refund for your payments made, less the cancellation fee. Refunds cannot be completed over the phone.
10. All refunds will be made using the same method you used to make the payment(s).
11. You may not take any products from the lay-by until the lay-by has been paid in full.