Forgot your password?
Your password has been successfully reset.
Please check your email inbox for your temporary password.
Forgot your password?
Sign In LOGOUT
Join in the loopCreate Account
Already have an account? Sign in
Join in the loop
SIMPLY CREATE AN ACCOUNT & TICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO RECEIVE THESE EXCLUSIVE PERKS:
- Exclusive offers
- Pre-sale alerts
- New collection previews & trend updates
- VIP invitations to exclusive events
- Record of each purchase so you don't miss out on our Promises
You deserve the best. That’s why every pair of Sunglasses you buy from Sunglass Hut comes with these promises.
01. THE ‘I WON’T SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST’ PROMISEIf your sunglasses are defective within 12 months of purchase, just bring them back to the Sunglass Hut store that you purchased them from along with proof of purchase (ie: your receipt) and we’ll replace them or give you a refund. Unfortunately, we don’t offer spare parts or repair services. If it is not clear whether the fault is the result of a defect or misuse, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
Except where your sunglasses are defective, you will be responsible for any expenses in returning them to us and collecting them. We will be responsible for any other expenses. Refunds will be given by refunding payments onto your credit or debit card, or if that is not possible, by cheque. No refunds will be given for purchases of gift cards.
02. THE ‘OOPS, I SAT ON THEM’ PROMISEIt can happen to the best of us. And now they’re bent. Or cracked. Or worse. We’ll sort you out. Bring them in with proof of purchase, and we’ll give you an identical pair for half the original price paid. And if we don’t have them anymore, you can pick a pair of equal or lower price, and get 50% off those. Either way, you’ve got 12 months from when you first bought them to hold us to this promise.
03. THE ‘ACTUALLY, I’VE CHANGED MY MIND’ PROMISEYou loved them, but now you love them not. So what do you do? In the first 30 days after purchase which is a reasonable period of time, you bring them straight back and get an exchange or refund. That’s right, even a refund. You’ll need proof of purchase (ie: your receipt), and the shades, which must be in original condition. If you exchange for something less expensive, we’ll refund the difference. If you exchange for something more expensive, you’ll need to pay the extra.
04. THE ‘I JUST SAW THEM CHEAPER’ PROMISEEveryone loves to find a bargain. But no one likes to find it after they’ve bought them somewhere else. So if you see the same pair cheaper, anywhere else locally, within 30 days of purchase, we’ll refund you the difference.
You’ll need to bring in the receipt, and there are a few important conditions:
- The exact style and colour of sunglasses must be in stock at the competing retailer, which must be located either in the same shopping centre or shopping strip.
- Price confirmation must be obtained from the competing retailer. The guarantee excludes prices you find on websites, closing down sales and Sunglass Hut outlet stores.
05. THE ‘I WANT TO KEEP THEM LOOKING GOOD’ PROMISETrue style never goes out of fashion. That’s why we’ll help keep your sunglasses in great condition – for their lifetime. Bring them in for a free adjustment and cleaning at any Sunglass Hut store. Just walk up to the counter and ask. It’s the least we can do.
LEGAL STUFFPlease note that the benefits given to you under this express warranty in promise 01 and the other promises are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws. That is, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is given by Sunglass World Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 066 329 931),
75 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park,
NSW, 2113. Phone: 1800 556 926.