|Sydney||7-10 business days||Free|
|Other Capital Cities||7-10 business days||Free|
|Regional areas||7-10 business days||Free|
!You can only compare four frames.
Please remove a frame before adding another.
Product added to cart. View Cart
Product added to Wish List. View Wish List
By clicking here you agree with our terms
Our Virtual Mirror lets you try on different styles without going to the store. Save of photo of your favorites and even share with friends.
Log in to your account
Create a username
Thanks for sharingDone
TRY ON THE STYLES THAT
SUIT YOUR FACE SHAPE
AT THE VERY BEST.
1. If your sunglasses are defective within 24 months of purchase, just bring them back to the Sunglass Hut store that you purchased them from along with proof of purchase (ie: your receipt) and we’ll replace them or give you a refund. Unfortunately, we don’t offer spare parts or repair services. If it is not clear whether the fault is the result of a defect or misuse, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
Except where your sunglasses are defective, you will be responsible for any expenses in returning them to us and collecting them. We will be responsible for any other expenses. Refunds will be given by refunding payments onto your credit or debit card, or if that is not possible, by cheque. No refunds will be given for purchases of gift cards.
2. It can happen to the best of us. And now they’re bent. Or cracked. Or worse. We’ll sort you out. Bring them in with proof of purchase, and we’ll give you an identical pair for half the original price paid. And if we don’t have them anymore, you can pick a pair of equal or lower price, and get 50% off those. Either way, you’ve got 12 months from when you first bought them to hold us to this promise.
3. You loved them, but now you love them not. So what do you do? In the first 90 days after purchase which is a reasonable period of time, you bring them straight back and get an exchange or refund. That’s right, even a refund. You’ll need proof of purchase (ie: your receipt), and the shades, which must be in original condition. If you exchange for something less expensive, we’ll refund the difference. If you exchange for something more expensive, you’ll need to pay the extra.
4. Everyone loves to find a bargain. But no one likes to find it after they’ve bought them somewhere else. So if you see the same pair cheaper, anywhere else locally, within 30 days of purchase, we’ll refund you the difference.
You’ll need to bring in the receipt, and there are a few important conditions:
- The exact style and colour of sunglasses must be in stock at the competing retailer, which must be located either in the same shopping centre or shopping strip.
- Price confirmation must be obtained from the competing retailer. The guarantee excludes prices you find on websites, closing down sales and Sunglass Hut outlet stores.
5. True style never goes out of fashion. That’s why we’ll help keep your sunglasses in great condition – for their lifetime. Bring them in for a free adjustment and cleaning at any Sunglass Hut store. Just walk up to the counter and ask. It’s the least we can do.
THE LEGAL STUFF
Please note that the benefits given to you under this express warranty in promise 01 and the other promises are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws. That is, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is given by Sunglass World Holdings Pty Limited (ACN 066 329 931), 75 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113. Phone: 1800 556 926. Email firstname.lastname@example.org